Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mozart

look like a note a rat left
on the bass or on the treble clef

but I don’t read rat music
I don’t read rat mess


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2004
7:09 a.m. 26/may/04


On A Flying Saucer

I’d like a big piece, a thick slice
of peace and quiet


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2004
11:30 p.m. 29/may/04


She Picks Flowers
for L.M.M.

a soft dick she likes less,
is less tolerant of,
than soft ice cream

she wants her dick
as hard as ice, as stiff

o.k. if it drips

if it wilts,
she’s as ready to dispose of it
as a bouquet of flowers

in her vase over a week


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2004
4:20 p.m. 30/may/04

2 Comments:

Blogger Blisca O'Cof/Ian B Fernander said...

OBIE QUIET:
I Love
Mozart
Music...

Saturday, August 04, 2007 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Obie Quiet said...

Blisca O'Cof
i do like your: "oh, be quiet, i love Mozart music!"

hope you didn't get the impression that i don't. these days i'm listening to him constantly.

he does go better with hot summer than Bach's works for organ, his Toccatas and Fugues; these and peanut butter on toast; both of which i've had just this evening.

I find yogurt and Mozart's concertos for piano, flute or flute, harp and orchestra, more palatable when outside the temperature's over 90.

I play CDs. You read music, play instruments as well as compose. I envy but I am able to answer with poems from heaven.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home