Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ecstasy City

I have you all the time
but not actually, not as she does

to eat and to drink
to drain and to drip, cream to sip

I've had you, you've had me
had me hard, almost exclusively
far more than ten years
somehow so satisfied

in bed alone,
no one allowed between us

to make me stiff
to keep me like this


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
10:54 a.m. 18.06.08


Among Rose Petals

into words,
what you make me feel
into words, what you do to me

Brandy between us
along with stiff cock

in heaven dancing
heavenly angels upon wings

sublime and profane they'd say
of what we'd share
of what we used to share

these memories ever since sustain me

our affair, love affair
our trinity, Brandy, you and me
difficult to surpass

I play this record over and over
revisit this place again and again

sweetest spot in creation
peasy crotch, peasy patch
my cock up against it, nestled in it
erect as it could get

dancing, going round
naked in my arms, naked in your arms

our sweaty bellies, your sweaty bubbies
you singing along

Brandy Days
intoxicated as bees
up to their necks in nectar
emerging from
among rose petals


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
8:24 a.m. 31.06.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home