Saturday, April 18, 2009

In A Coop
for T.L.C.

little baby are you keeping
are you sleeping

bewitched me with eyes
words, swaying hips


love sick since to go all out
instead walled out

want to traverse arteries
of your city - of your body

shooting streams and water falls
rapids boiling, foaming white

intrepid chickens, heads screwed off
flapping wings - run about

giggling girls when school lets out
go with me - come with me

how controlled I am, when mad
when in love

search out symbols, attach emotions

embrace you, take you
out
of your conservative suit

get out of mine also
out of the nation's too

what I wouldn't do for freedom
bare you and myself

where in this world
unless Eden occurred about us
unless we were in it

fruit to pick, a serpent’s egg
or should we remake this myth
as you like it

silver serpent, my black dick
enough to go around you twice
enter you still

universe pauses, awaits what's next

what can I do about being stuck
about brain wash

are we the living, emotionally dead
without imagination

what could I rip to get to you
break the ten commandments
Moses did

able to/unable to defy what fate fixes
brought us together, brought us to this

that you existed, hadn’t a clue
until you had the mike, in the limelight

add you to me, me to you

is there a spoon to stir us two
mix us with, blend until
butter and flour,
eggs and cream
joined

vanilla extract against raw eggs
raunchy you, horny too

where in a little life
to squeeze me out, to squeeze me in

were we able to steal away
to where on earth, again I wonder

closer, we could touch and see
could taste and see


Holy Bible
door
we've gone through to liberation
or gone through into prison

not free to imagine
to be reckless, wild

domesticated, chicken in a coop

instead of those in backyards
feeding, scratching, pecking

roads to cross and alleyways
chicks behind them


row with dogs and win
teach then
who not to fuck with

want to hear my wood dove coo
my dick deep in you


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
written between 3:23 a.m. and 3:54 a.m.
Saturday, 18.04.09
[Labored until 6:38 a.m. polishing it]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home