Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shanell

I only ever connect with you around this time of year and hardly at all in between. How I am robbed by having to live without seeing you as I have had to do. This has to change. Is your invisibility intentional - by design? On the other hand there are those who see you always. I envy them.

I had a friend once in whom I was so emotionally invested I remember having a dream of her, of going to my mirror and seeing, instead of my face, I saw her face. I became so emotional in response I was jolted out of sleep. Never before had I had such a dream nor have I since. I think of you and I think of her. I don't know why.

What have you been writing, my dear fellow poet? Do let me see. Let me read. You may read what I've been writing here: http://bestwordsmith.blogspot.com/

You know what I miss, along with your face and your poetry? I miss your hands. I am remembering how lovely I always thought they were.

oBI.
Aug 30, 2009 at 2:53 AM
[a very happy birthday]

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

aww, this is so delicate and nice (maybe like her hands!)
I'm very wowed as usual!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home