Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cats & Kittens
for C.S.

lots of other ways to have sex
outside of copulating,
a long list, great distances
to traverse without Dick in Jane

how much have we circled
far and near this hole
without slipping in or falling in
or climbing down into this pit

no ladder to climb from it
not hers, not me

easier to climb a ladder to the moon
or to get upon a witch’s broom
and cruise the skies

but the intricate connection
we’ve enjoyed

kissed her pussy, sprouting hair
made her cry, I cried too

but how irresistible a thing it was
like worship, like the sky had come down,
had come near
and I had to show reverence

kissed until a bush gathered there
as well as after

a place on the planet
I deeply loved, I dearly loved
I nearly died to own

but gradually, she took possession,
ownership

I learned to like it less, kiss it less
with menstruation intruding

with her needing a bucket
or some such container beside her bed
at times like these, to puke into


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2007
3:56 p.m. 22/09/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home