Thursday, February 21, 2008

Piece I Ate
of T.L.C.

I want to write
erotic about you
I want to bite you

verses you write bite me
I must get you back
get you upon your back
get your legs up and apart

want you to embrace me with them
as you’d fling arms about
family, friends


legs about me, locked about me
wanting wood, bamboo
enough to make a forest

all the creatures in the trees
in the night, crying out
you crying, I crying with them

chorus sweet and loud enough
to wake your parents
we’d be in trouble then


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
4:33 p.m. 21.02.08

2 Comments:

Blogger Esquire of the mountain said...

how naughty naughty...punishment within earshot of parents...but then that ending is generally naughty and nice

Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Obie Quiet said...

"naughty and nice" Esquire and how can I help but think of Santa Clause and Christmas. Such naughtiness would certainly be nice and it most certainly would be Christmas, whatever time of the year - even if it's Lent - when T.L.C. and I should both be fasting from anything as delicious as this dish.

Monday, February 25, 2008 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home