Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Holy Lines
for T.L.C.

is the implication
that you’d be happy if I hated you

is it or was it your aim that I hate you
your desire to reverse love
you’d prefer to undo, do without,
live without

what if foolish and this ripped from you
you’d be naked, you’d be cold

as bare as fuck and shivering
in winter on New Providence

should I remove the garment of love
deliberately

look at you, laugh at you,
your breasts bare, your pussy hairy
trembling, trying to keep warm
with just two arms

would you then not want
my arms about you
your arms about me

what is divine, from above sent to you
you take for granted, treat lightly
regard disrespectfully

I’d fuck you only if you want me to
if you asked me to

don’t expect me to force you open
with a hard on between your legs


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
8:12 p.m. 27.01.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home