Friday, March 19, 2010

Tiny Container
for D.B.A.

poetry to connect with you
yearning for you, missing you

you'd think me bothersome
so much love to express

as good as unrequited,
not to hear back from you
not to get response

want to out pour all my life
and all my passion

into your tiny container
into the tiny container that you are
and it rims over in an instant

instead of feed back,
what I get is overflow
resulting from my own action

rather than response
rather than your will be done
be known, more of me
not what I want

desire what is you, what is other
what I can in no way provide,
produce

not even a drip or drop
of what is essentially you
and not me

give you me, want you in return
to interface with, interact with
sign a contract with

one that would join us two
in whatever fashion
for as long as forever is
for as long as we
or this world last
it’s spinning fast


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
3:02 a.m. 19.03.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous D.A. said...

The earth spins and I'm the force behind it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home