Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rope
for D.B.A.

1
I want to sacrifice
what I sacrifice for you

I want to put out
as much as I put out

dig down, deep down as I dig
to root up, to uproot
what I uproot

you, shallow, resist me
doing this, my going as deep as I go

do not want to have to
in response, go as deep
want to keep it shallow

don’t want me therefore
to go too deep to cause you
to feel guilty or put upon

at 19, committed
be being superficial
at least with me, with your pussy
not yet unzipped
zipped shut still

want to unzip it, unbutton it
with my tongue, with teeth

want to eat your pussy open
its lips apart, get to your heart

up to it,
enter in where your thighs open

2
taste in my mouth, she'd put there

at times, her tongue in my mouth
would taste like sawdust
like what I am unable to swallow
unwilling to swallow

tasteless, she'd serve me
what she'd serve me, unbearable
what she'd offer me to eat

instead of her ass hole
her pussy hole: wet spitty lips

3
she’s in love with a man
who’s 56 years old
or he’s in love with her

one way or another,
they are going together
going somewhere or another

neither of them desiring to let go
though the rope at times
too swiftly, passes
through his fist or hers
and they holler, “Ow!”
but grip it up again

gain or loss, faced with
these options,
choose not to lose
but to hang on, hang in, hold on
and not let go

things to sow, it’s the season to do so


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2011
Written between 1:50 a.m. and 3:49 a.m.
on Saturday, March 5, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home