Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mackerel Gatherers
for S.R-S.

what an erection I could have
and for how long
off what I ate today

mackerel and noni and chocolate
and wheat bread

what of these aphrodisiacs
my blood pumping
heart fiercely beating

able to gallop like crazy if necessary
you'd be in big trouble
were I to see where your thighs meet

your opening
covered with a texture of hair

I have yet to test
with fingertips, with piercing eyes

before I pierced you
where you're pierced already

want to stay in you like an earring
to keep a hole open

whole wheat bread always makes me hard
makes me remember all the sex I've had
all the sex I have not had

makes me want to open all the windows, doors
let breezes in

what of the room you are
is it in need of airing in and airing out
what of the ceiling fan

should we leave it on, spinning
while we, beneath it, wind and moan
is the moon out


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
11:39 p.m. 28.03.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home