Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Aim Shoot

hey
you make me hard, keep me hard
so long and for so long

are you aware what you stir
what occurs, thoughts I have
how I cry out, what I cry out

plead your name, ask for mercy
so merciless, my sweetness

i i i I exclaim, you pinch a nerve
nerves no one else can locate
you know where these are

witch magic, which magic, what skills
want you to know what I hide
want you inside

where you were, where you are

never left, never could

did you wish to
dish for Jell-O, ice cream, dish for you

tasted you, addicted since, intoxicated

one of a few vices
I don't want to part with

so long apart
what sustains it, keeps it strong
what mystery

maybe because forbidden
why it grips as it does

we'd not danced in ages
though dancing ever since
never stopped

you’re the fire in my blood
boiling sugar cane to make molasses

I distill you, I make rum
rum drips, runs


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
3:57 p.m. 09.09.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home