Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reunited Us
for N.T-B.

should I hold on or shoot
empty of you or empty out you

toying with what's emotional
with what balances

horses want to run and run they will
run they must

around through my veins and arteries
back to my heart
where the stuff of love starts

how I get like dis I don't know
unable to help it

write anyting she said
how wrong she was

where have my emotions not run
run away with this heart of mine
with heart and mind

I so confuddle up
so tangle up
so do up

physician to thank for her presence here
home to her is home to me, to us

steal her all away or just a bit at a time
just a sip at a time

want to swill her down and spill some
want to have to lick what spills
off her and off me

too precious to waste

what she'd do to me
when she shifts from partitions up
to drawn curtains

woman I love: I'm in love
might as well state it, confess it
from the water tower, atop the sixty-six steps

t-shirt to say I'm hers
kite to hice with her name on it

I crazy bout her, I serious
I know so many others are also

I see them whispering,
I see them embrace her
and boy do I boil


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
2:16 a.m. 11.09.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home