Thursday, October 02, 2008

Rainy Nassau Night
for N.T-B.

poetry penetrate my pussy
like nothing I’ve ever felt or had
in all my days

poetry pierce my pussy lips
like ear lobes
leave holes I can fill similarly
with rings

I can ring my pussy with rings easily
inserting them through holes
his poetry leaves

he wants my pussy ornamented
decorated with rings

should I insert gold or silver
or diamonds or pearls

he’s made the holes already
poetry he writes pierce holes
through my pussy,
through its two lips

so very neatly, all the way around
like minute marks on a clock face

are these incisions
to shove rings through
to ornament where I open

or is his intention to close me up
with sail needle, coarse thread
sew me up, so no one else can have me

is his wish to own me
though he’s not had me ever
though he’s not had me yet

except over and over again
with his pen and in poems


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
9:11 p.m. 01.10.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home