Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rose Petals Drop
for D.A.

Am I permitted to imagine with the top off the jar as it were? Are you out of the bottle - out of the jar or where did you come from, outfitted as you are?

I want to get out of my outfit, tight fit, straitjacket. Yumm said the wolf, seeing Red Riding Hood in a little red dress, looking like a meal.

On the other hand, I am so full, want to bring up what I had for dessert. My belly aches. Wish I'd had her rose petals instead - one at a time until I was transformed, until she was too.

Hanger for her red dress or drop it on the floor or fling it across the room - like some do mango skins, banana peel: no bins to put them in - drop them as they go when summer comes.

© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
7:42 p.m. 11.08.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home