Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cork
for D.A.

art to make with you
love to make too

help a girl become a woman
with my corkscrew

cock would be kinder
made of flesh

all flesh instead of what's metal
corkscrew like a pig's cock
going through cork

cutting into it
cutting through it until it gripped
and you could pull it out smoothly

remove cork from bottle neck

I could, with permission
enter your opening and leave
as smoothly

manhood attached to me
must go with me when I get up

passage to occupy a while
to hide in out of this world

kinder place to sheath my sword
out of the rain, away from mishap

place to put it, to push it
so it wouldn't rust or warp

need it to do battle with
whenever the need arises
arose


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
6:20 a.m. 18.09.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home