Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Heaven Heard Prayers
for D.B.A.

i.
sweet potatoes in one pot
in hot water, I add nothing to

I time until done,
until my fork says when

what I do in frying pan
turning and pressing
a bit more complex

I add onions, sweet peppers
tomatoes

Girl, you should a bin here

ii.
vertical vulva lips
lips of mouth
horizontally laid

close relatives, twins

kisses without number
to plant, to let fall
upon both places

let's face it,
if you cannot, faint or fall out
I promise, I'd finish my chores
in the dark

kiss until you come to
until you come too

iii.
penetrated her with my pen
she's penetrated me

in each other always, ever since
at times so intense
her presence inside
my presence in her

in a minute, in a moment
in a second in time
in a stitch in time

will we ever stop
or pop or get off

iv.
oh, Dee! when I overdose
when I am unable
to take any more

all the woman I have
all the woman I need

on my knees, all my days
I have prayed

evidence finally
heaven heard


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
Written on Wednesday, May 5, 2010
between 10:55 a.m. and 12:07 p.m.
Pt. i. written May 24, 2010, added later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home