Saturday, July 31, 2010

Less We Forget

hungry for pussy
have you forgotten me
have you forgotten mine

forgotten when I used to be yours
you used to be mine

when not even air in the room
or breeze from outside
could get between us

pressed together, sweat, yours and mine
on our sweaty bellies

did I not used to satisfy you
used to satisfy me
though I was quiet about it
reticent and admitted nothing

I was in those episodes also
on ecstasy's edge
about to fall in, about to fall over

want me again, have me again
not gone anywhere, want me bare
except for pussy hair
except for perfume

want me in your arms, want to dance

warm against warm, who can retreat
from shores of love
from waves washing up

knock up against the rock of your cock
why was it never inserted in me
shoved in me

with it why did you never fill me up
I can only dream of the length of it
inside me,
inserting and withdrawing it
I shaking on it

two fuckin' lovers, two lovers fuckin'
until Vesuvius erupted


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
12:49 p.m. 28.07.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous d.a. said...

amazing obi. i know you think you better than me but i like the challenge of going up against the best or one of the best. i could throw blows like no one would know.

Monday, August 02, 2010 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home