Monday, July 20, 2009

Sticky Pencil Write a Poem
for Barbara Kanam

it is largely about her arms
wanting her large arms about me

how turned on I am by her heaviness
by the weight of that - of this

fleshy, fresh woman - how easily
she lifts herself, her parts

caries herself and I am carried away
playful, teasing woman-girl

whirls herself about, twirls my fate
upon fingers, toes as she turns

this way or that - one way or another
carried away from I set eyes on her

tied to her ever since - singing,
dancing, seducing this poor soul with a pen

lead in my pencil still, were we to meet,
her sharpener to sharpen it in


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
7:36 a.m. 15.07.09

1 Comments:

Blogger Esquire of the mountain said...

very naughty closing lines, left me bawling over in laughter

Monday, July 27, 2009 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home