Monday, November 09, 2009

Egg White
for Nsakala Emmanuel

i.
milk-white girl has bewitched me with her magic
how she is able to dance so amazingly
is a mystery--utterly delicious

beauty of it, of this video, unbearable

one I favor most of the many I love
of dr. Sakis and his sexy sexy dancing girls

ii.
what electric wind, in her little red skirt,
to intoxicate me, like red wine in a bottle
she out pours freely, so freely, so much,
the glass overflows

she spills some of her but I lap her up
lick her up, lick her down


lick her down gently

iii.
able to electrocute me when she winds
I wish she would, I'd die happy

milk-white girl in her red skirt,
could shake every penny
out of my piggy bank

iv.
milk-white girl to make milkshake with

egg yolk, egg white to mix in, to make music
to make love last, to make love strong

milk-white girl I can drink always
I can drink all of


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
9:11 p.m. 09.11.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home