Friday, November 06, 2009

Rooster In A Hen House
for T.L.C.

it is purple, orange, sea-blue, ocean-blue, sky-blue
it is hairy, it smells like lunch

is this what you would disallow, my access, nose up in you
face in your panties, breathing you in, sniffing, smelling

self conscious about something, something to be embarrassed about
wanting to eat you, to have you, to know you, to fuck you

fuck you, I’ll have you the way I have mango, water melon,
musk melon or honey dew

go to the super market, go first to the fruit section
shapes and colors of all sizes in heaps

cantaloupes, tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers
fucking like this, in crisis,
in dish after dish

exercise, access, against what’s ambiguous in this world
you are specific, meal to have raw, like I have apples, plums

knife to peel with, dick I stiffen, open you with
do you stiffen it, make it stiff, you want it, have to have it

why do you deny what you desire, what's most desirable,
what's deepest

afraid of what is atavistic, afraid of being out of control

what ever happened to head aches you used to have
you had been having

that is where we left off, have you seen a physician,
could I be of assistance

tongue in your pussy possibly,
till you tell
you told me your name

be what you'd dream up, what you'd dream of
wet you, what you want, I'd give you

what I want I'll have, I'll take also

put aside your remote control



© Obediah Michael smith, 2009
9:20 a.m. 6.11.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home