Friday, November 06, 2009

Wings of A Song
for Z.P.A.

to sweeten your pot
love plots to have you

hand to hold you with
to rest upon you naked

how limited my resources are
how limited my life is
though love knows no bounds

enter when I knock
I'll enter when you knock

if I love you, if you love me,
we can cross this divide
can do what's impossible
if we love truly, like we say we do

don't want to love you later
want to love you now, I ache to, I must

we must not be separated
attached by a straw, share air, life, light

share swear words, cuss words
two copulating, fuck fuck fuck
unable to take it

I must draw you to me, through straw
must draw your picture in water, in snow
in fire, on earth and in the air

tell the world I love you,
let the world know you're mine
we're of a kind

unplug you like a tangerine
I'd have to peel you first
easy does it

easy to get your panties off
I struggle with bras, help me
too eager to wait

weight of you to lift to bed
but to fuck not to sleep

want you any way I can have you,
without delay, later is too late

waited too many nights already
worlds have come between us

time I came like lightning inside you
it's time thunder rolled

what are you afraid of
black cats, big dicks

used to wish mine was a foot long
and as thick as my neck

heads come out of a woman
why am I unable to shove my head in
look about, breathe air
how dark is it in there

I think of a cave of bats,
upside down, sleeping

enter with searchlight
and they stream out
thousands in a frenzy
upon wings, wild, flapping

what are you afraid of
loving, losing, living, dying
the death of those you love

are your parents alive still
both of mine have passed away
I never knew my grand parents

grandmother of seven,
do you have grand parents

I want to sweeten your tea
want you to sweeten my porridge

cornmeal is another meal I miss
I miss nothing though as I miss you

will twist some juices out of you
when I see you

I have a wrestling match planned
two naked lovers

the prize is cherry pie


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
2:01 p.m. 06.11.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home