Friday, November 20, 2009

Screw the Cover Off
for Z.P.A.

I wan write one poem
‘bout your pussy

daring me
I is man, you is woman

words to match
word match

with a man I'd have a sword
with my woman, another contest

in Dangerous Liaisons
two fighters duel to the death

older fighter, older of two men
who loved one woman,

injured, bleeding, dying in snow
sword thrust into him

love is like that, like this
draws blood

drawn swords or diggers

or stiff dick to fuck you with
jook you, stick you,
prick to prick you with

what is clear comes from us
is produced

saliva, mucus, semen shooting,
oozing

shouts for joy
which can produce birth

fuck shot, cock shot, gun shot
and death can occur

one can fall and bleed
leave blood here and there

love, and sheets left wet, left wrinkled
hot shot inside you

Gin and Scotch and Brandy
horses I'd ride into you on
ride right through you on

galloping in your blood
galloping towards an egg

hit it with a polo mallet
across a green field

men after it to own it
I in hot pursuit to have it

boiled or scrambled
sunny-side-up or with it
make an omelet

sauces, juices
from your pussy to dress it
to season it

what do you wish
along with my dick
to do with my dick

you promise you'd suck it
and to sit on it, shake on it

until you howled like coyote
on a full moon night
to the full moon light

I am after all
able to reach the moon

scoop of ice cream atop a cone
for us to lick together
until it was wasted
though not a drop of it was

dick head for you to lick
clitoris for me to lick

until you fainted and I fainted

both in need of smelling salts
who will bring the bottle

who will screw the cover off
what if we never came to

you'd have died for me
I'd have died for you


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
2:10 a.m. 20.11.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home