Thursday, January 13, 2011

Down Home Days
for D.B.A.

i.
amazing her ability to capitulate
oh the person she seems determined
to fashion out of the no body that she is

parts of her,
in what wonderful directions aimed

oh God, will I be around still
will we be attached still
when she comes into her own
is it my duty to help her to

is she helping me to be-
to become somebody too

is our mutual success or fame

dependent upon our attachment
what we are in each other
causing to come to pass

oh boy, by what all are we linked
in what variety of intricate
and intimate ways


in spite of all that is withheld from me
in spite of her, in this and that way,
being slick, slippery like fish
it is your wish to catch with your bare hands

how she behaves, knowing my wish
is to hold her bare in two bare hands
wiggle like fish all she wished

why am I not deserving of- am I not allowed
the same access she has to herself

if she can wash or wipe her pussy
why can't I

have I not yet earned the right
to finger fuck her

ii.
God, if I ate her pussy
would I taste pork
if I sucked hard

would I taste all the things she eats
all the things she's eaten

sweet sweet sweet or salt salt salt
or like something
a gourmet chef prepared
delicately flavored, highly favored

whatever she eats or drinks
shit goes out one way and piss another

head between her legs
drink her, eat her, wash her first
front and back

before I licked her, bit her
sucked her pussy lips

would I be rough, would I be gentle
how I wonder would she like it best

whatever I eat, I bless, I thank heaven for

iii.
Champagne glasses, so what
she still likes what she can drink
what she used to drink
is used to drinking

out of her silver, sweet milk tin
made into a cup


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2011
Written on Wednesday, January 12, 2011
between 2:30 a.m. and 8:07 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous d.a. said...

Heaven knows it's cruel to fathom eating babies. And if premature babies go into an incubator, where do you put immature babies?

Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home