Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture Eyes
for T.L.C.

engaging eyes, engaging me
where is this place where eyes meet

four eyes, like four wheels
vehicle of love, its tires pumped up

unlike the tires of my heart
oftentimes all flat

vehicle our romance makes
our eyes meeting makes
wheels to take off on
then into outer space
for an eternity of weeks

with you I could holiday
would like to hall tail away
from the wheels of this world

where is it where our eyes meet
entranced when you look at me
your picture keeps my company
when you’re asleep


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2007
6:23 a.m. 18.12.07

1 Comments:

Blogger Shorty said...

I like the line
"with you I could holiday
would like to hall tail away"
its so Bahamian and unexpected.

The end is kinda Hannibal, as if this person, who's picture seems to be haunting you, you are haunting.

Friday, December 21, 2007 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home