Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time To Intertwine
for N.T-B.

unbearable several minutes

wanting pen, wanting paper
I'd just arrived, just inside the door

how adorable to look at, to be with
brown enough, enough brown to drown in

upper body, thick locks
wearing a pattern of brown

waist of it, of outfit
with sash, with bow to tie in front
just below her partially bare breasts

cleavage display, strands of her locks,
varied colors, one strand,
bright orange

outpoured my love for her
into a few minutes together
not wanting to be apart or tear apart

but she knows how to shun me
give me but so much, no more

together for a while though
those minutes just inside the door
evening of poetry about to commence

what a note to start with, to start on
how very near to undone was I
by her loveliness

how I love when we connect


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
3:59 a.m. 24.07.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home