Sunday, July 27, 2008

Washed In Talent
of Greneka Rolle

as amazed at the size of her breasts
as I was at the exquisiteness of her gift
her singing, her song

though by clothes secured, revealed as well
how well endowed

wish I were Unique
how I'd have enjoyed seeing myself in the nude

in the bed room or showering
drying off or sleeping naked

to have her body I'd choose
over having a luxury yacht

on top of the gift of her body, she could sing
could move the listener, the audience
in whatever direction she wishes
in whatever direction the song goes

she can take me anywhere she wants
any way she wishes

any dish she served, I'd eat it, even lick the dishes
as if she were the Candy Man's daughter
or his sister

were she his wife, I'd run away with her
in whatever weather, across whatever seas
however rough, even if we ship wrecked
once we were together

I'd like to get to know her, intimately
or however

I'd like to see her, hear her sing again
even that would be a treat

the first time was inches from unbearable
how keenly I listened
watching her in song


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2008
6:31 p.m. 24.07.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home