Thursday, September 24, 2009

Over A Wooden Floor
for Rachquel Phillipa Walkine

in love with you, how about that
what are you gonna do

know you like playing with fire, teasing old me
old dog without teeth

in my prime, baby, in spite of my beard
full of grey, turning white

this wild man is full of tigers' claws
no thought to harm you

roar, make the firmament shake, you shiver

what eyes, what lights in them
look up, look out for stars

these though always in your eyes

what you do to me,
expect me to see nothing, feel nothing
become nothing

able to make snakes commence sloughing
flower petals fall

able to roll back, to hold back tides,
flood waters

roll back the skin of my erect dick
when we’re ready for intercourse


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
3:46 a.m. 24.09.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home