Friday, November 27, 2009

In Heaven On Earth
for T.L.C.

all by myself, on my own in love

no wall to bounce off of
no hollow to echo what I hollered into it

you have a way of being elsewhere
maybe you are elsewhere

placed where you are by age, needs
personal, social, professional, academic

and I am elsewhere
wishing we were able to share passion
to be on one page

on one bed sheet or strip it bare or get on the floor

unable to or are we able to
climb down from our differences and embrace bare

my beard and hair, I had trimmed today

you maintain difference, distance
I have to go elsewhere to seek hard on

unable to rely upon you to take my dick into your hand
make a fist about it

that is if your fingers can meet about it
after you've made it hard, made it long
avoid what we can embrace

poem about eating your pussy
to ease your recurring headaches
you read and say something seems missing and say no more

suggest you having deep emotions to express
I assume they had to do with us but not at all

about a job you yearn to find
while I yearn for you like no one on earth

frustrating, my desire for closeness
up against your casual response

you without passion or with passion for elsewhere
other things

our needs not matched, do not meet
one journey, one you're on, one I'm on, another

in 10 years I'd see where yours has lead
we'd see where mine has lead

if not into a grave covered with a mound of dirt
and a heap of flowers

young enough to be my flower girl
I want you to be my bride

want to take your wedding dress off
and fuck you till the bed collapsed
after it did, fuck you still

what a fit you and I make or can make
that would be an outfit to leave Eden wearing

dick thrust up in you
digger in a sheath, hidden completely

within you, you'd holler for sure
with your head thrown back, with your mouth wide
I able to see the tunnel where your throat began

dark areas within you, I'd love to visit and to revisit

is what I've expressed what you need
or thought to sharpen all your fingers to express

how you take your talent for granted
how passionately I feel for you, you take for granted also
an irksome response

I have headaches too in response to how you treat me
how I am treated

lukewarm, cold shoulder, cold chicken, cold turkey
cold cock to fuck you with


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
2:45 a.m. 27.11.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home