Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Double Dragon
for S.M.

how happy he'd be when he sees me
how happy he'd be when he seizes me, if I'd let him

he seizes me though when he sees me and I let him
I let him every time

usually I smile, last time I laughed, unable to help it
unable to hold back how affected I was
by his joy to set eyes upon me

I entered the front of Double Dragon where he was
separated by the counter he stood before
I stood behind

he hadn't seen me- I hadn't seen him in a long time

how he must have missed me
how he must have been missing me
had I been missing- was I missing him too

he comes for more than just vegetable fried rice
with no MSG, extra egg and extra bean sprouts

it seems as if I am as sweet to him
he'd seem to be as hungry for me

I let him feast, I'd let him feast
I know he'd like to get my box open, lift my lids

God what if he got his chopsticks in
it seems he knows just how to use them

I'd call for mama then or papa or call fur Jesus
I have a sense of him, of his appetite

he'd want me for dessert after eating his rice
I can tell he likes what's nice


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
9:24 a.m. 31.08.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like that its really nice omg

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home