Friday, August 27, 2010

Sex: An assessment
for D.B.A.

as if the only way I knew how to love
was with my dick in hand

not holding it to pee as I often do
as I often must but stiff to aim it-
aim being to insert it in someone

after sexual satisfaction
out to satisfy myself sexually

this sort of love
dominates what I think about
usually/mostly

sexual desire, that craving, sharp, clear
what is not longed for, craved after
not as clear

why don't you stop wanting to nail me
she suggested recently
I want you to, she said

look at what she said here in writing
and I find I should have asked
want me to nail you
or want me to stop wanting to

or if I stopped wanting to
would you then want me to

would you then invite me to
would I then be invited to

what I am doing here
as well indicates that it is not to the sex
or second level of consciousness
that I am affixed

my needing to express
what is though and what is felt,
indicates attachment
to the fifth level of consciousness,
indicates the desire for self-transcendence

I write and read a lot also
devote as much time to these
as I do to craving sex

want to have sex with her, to eat her
fuck her going and coming
as much because of her intellect and scholarship
as I do
because of her delicious looking little anatomy

short and sweet looking, her ass so big
her legs amazing

what she attires herself in
leaves you thinking, starts you thinking

as much her and me as it is
the culture we are in or of

like sardines in oil or in water in a tin
thus thrust together

this a sort of colonization we are in
and must sink or swim

my pen the straw I reach for, clutch at
my pen and my dick, my stiff cock
to keep from going down, from going under

wish I, in addition, had money in the bank
or a fist full of dollars

no desire at all to fill my fist with knife
or gun, no desire to cock a gun and fire


just the desire to ejaculate cum in my baby
from the rear and in her front


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
8:07 p.m. 26.08.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous D.A. said...

WO....Im pretty speechless (lol)

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home