Friday, October 08, 2010

School Girl Crush
for D.B.A.

when I upset her, cuss her,
overturn her pussy like an apple cart
or turn her pussy wrong-side-out

she is at times like those- at times like these
more mine than ever

I must upset her, undo her braids
to have her all to myself

miss having her all to myself
miss her near me- inside me so
I am teary-eyed

she misses me also
it has been about a week
we have not fucked
I know her pussy twitchin' fur piece

leave it to her to put into words
I'd never know

how many months has our affair lasted

say since March of this year
when it intensified
when the bottom fell out
and we together entered profound
entered profundity

going on 7 months
and not once has she said,
Obi, I'm having my period

always let her know when mine is on

what though is the relationship between
when her menstrual blood is flowing
when her pussy mouth is bloody
and when her poetry is flowing


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
11:21 a.m. 08.10.10

2 Comments:

Anonymous d.a. said...

You see you are touching the untouchable in this poem. This poem goes all through me...quite invasive its creator is.

Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Obie Quiet said...

And if your were fashioned from my rib, haven't I a right to, my darling?

Saturday, October 09, 2010 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home