Sunday, November 07, 2010

With her & with Rhyme
for D.B.A.

i.
write myself- my way
out of this dilemma
out of the doldrums
up from down under

pick axe is what my pen is

want to dig through
what divides us, D'Anthra

dis een workin'
dis separation

we were in love once
we were one once

ii.
what are you sending
I feel something new

feel you going through me
like you once did
like you used to

you woman of magic
magical woman

my God
the things you are able to do
though you are/while you are
absence

iii.
never settle
for anything but Aces,
D'Anthra

this line to tell you
I stole from the end
of this film on ZNS TV

they are usually awful
last night's and tonight's
certainly are exceptions


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
Written November 7, 2010
Sunday, between midnight
and 1:01 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home