Sunday, December 27, 2009

Puppy Dog Tales
for T.L.C.

oh God Girl
oh gorgeous girl
Girl God gave me to love

how yur get so
how we get close

clothes on or closed off
seen her 3 or 4 times
in my entire life

how many more times
before I see my maker
I wonder

loving her and dying
loving her to ease the pain

her pussy to eat if she'd let me
to feast on, to bury my face in
before I am dead and buried

eat her until she could write poetry
as well as Nicolette
as well as Asha
as well as Marion

want to make her a giant
if I'm able

want her to be one
however it came about

hand in it
tongue in her pussy

make her cry ow, cry out
make her make verse
of tears of joy flowing
of pussy juices flowing

I have ink, blue or black
her pussy inside
pink and dripping wet

it's meat and drink
it's bread and wine

where two legs meet
where two legs part

she and I, by some miracle
joined

in love with her
night I first set eyes upon her

a poet's journey commencing
her first bold step


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
3:23 a.m. 27.12.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home