Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fruit to Peel and Eat
for M.S.

tissue-thin, tissue paper
strand of hair, strand of rain
want to tell what I am unable to whisper
what poetry permits or does it

forbidden fruit to peel and eat
how long I've not had one

over the wall into the garden again
pop one off, off to hide
to feast between your legs
wet between your legs
lick between your legs
come between your legs

shuddering you and I
while it rained
lightning flashing, thunder growling
wolves howling

what noises would you make
if I ate your supper
if I ate you slowly
if I fucked you well

fucked until all was well
we relieved

what song would you write then
sing then

miss you up against me
naked, laughing, belly vibrating
enjoyable earthquake

what a love this is
what waves lapping the shore

would you want to be the warm sandy beach
or the rough waves splashing


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2009
2:30 a.m. 12.12.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home