Sunday, July 10, 2011

19, 38, 57
for D.B.A.

you want to smell me
feel me, taste me

you want to chafe me
relieve me/leave me
no longer chase

that is if I ever was
that is if I have been
since a long time ago

I have decided
to let you have
your heart's desire
decided to let you
overdose on me

decided to see
that you are satiated,
intoxicated

D'Anthra juices,
all you can wash your face in
all you can swill,
all you can swallow

make me as sloppy as you like
as sloppy as can be

I am going to let you see
if you like actually
what you'd fantasize about

what you have been
fantasizing about
for too long
far too long


see if you'd skin up your upper lip
because you'd have had enough
or because you want more
and more

ram goat, billy goat
come ram me as hard
as you like
for a night


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2011
2:35 p.m. 10.07.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home