Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Unable to Find Any
for D.B.A.

do it to you from behind
in your behind and not in your behind

do it to you from before
as well as from behind

behind God’s back
or with his blessings

ink oozing out of a pen I borrowed
borrowed ink to get these thoughts out
to get these thoughts down

I was on the road, on foot
from station to station, looking for patties
unable to find any

this poem came to me
able to return home
with something precious
for you anyway
rather than empty handed

reflected upon attachment
picture sent, image
angle of you added
and these thoughts came

erotic as they often are
these ideas to bless you with
no insult intended

assault of ink and nothing more
shake a pen out on you

ink I sprinkle all over
your naked body
your body naked

to bless you like a priest might
with holy water

holy order of creation, of the universe
I'd not wish to insult or to disarrange

what all had to be rearranged
for you and I to be united
as we are, joined as we are

in this country regulated by cretins
and the Christian Council

want what God allows
what heaven sends
what's heaven sent


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
11:20 p.m. 29.03.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous D.A. said...

But you found them and my were they delicious, even cold. Thank you.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home