Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some In the Morning
for D.B.A.

in love with you again tonight, sweetheart of mine
appetite, I've got it back
I can eat until your bowl was empty
lick until your bowl was clean

licking I know will make you wet, and wetter still
more I lick, more I want
lick you, you will beg me, lick you more

though you find this cat lapping you up
a thing you were unable to bear
you'd beg me at once to stop and not to stop
desiring to die of joy, of enjoyment

have to find your centre, sniff it out
along the path you took

very centre though to get to, on hands and knees
you to open and to enter, moist as a dewy morning

sun, great, big, fiery orb, rising, shining, warming


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
3:31 a.m. 21.03.10

2 Comments:

Anonymous D.A. said...

Simply amazing. Funny how the climax for me was the sunrise. An entirely warming poem.

Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:05:00 AM  
Anonymous d.a. said...

It is still as amazing as the first time. Way to keep the fire lit.

Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home