Thursday, April 01, 2010

While She Slept
for D.B.A.

want to share my whole life with her
right down the middle

eating a pack of chips
I want her to have half

something to part her with
or to enter her with

already parted
indicating where I come in
or could or should

don't know why it is
appetite I have for her

to love her, to have her,
in every way possible
sexually or otherwise

desire to have her
partake of me also

why she seems to me
like my own self
I have no clue

know though that I am so enriched
by knowing her

able to give to her as naturally
as I'd transfer something
from one hand of mine to another

she seems to be the other side of me
a part of me

like no one I have suddenly come to know
in a month or two or ten

how I love her body parts
love how her body's made

her intellect, its size, its scope
personality I could pull out through
pull into me through a straw

want her up against me, inside me

hope I never ever have to
live without her, be without her
do without her

like air to me now
second nature to me now


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
April 1, 2010 Aprox 6:30 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous D.B.A. said...

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”- Brandi Snyder

Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home