Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Words Can Say Words Can't Say

You bitch!
I'd not addressed you like that in ages
used to address you like that when you were mine

Ah, fuck! how I miss when you were mine
or when I thought you were
even if you always knew better, knew otherwise

even if you were just stringing me along
or disabusing me by degrees

wanting to let me down gently, let me down easy
let me down eventually, you certainly did

You dick head! never sucked my dick head
never inserted inside your hairy opening
hairy Suzie

what could I say that I hadn't said, that I haven't said
think that I hadn't thought
where within your body, has my pen not visited

cussed, carried on
without ever having whispered in your ear

how long has it been since I told you, I love you
is it because I don't any more


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
2:58 p.m. 07.12.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home