Saturday, September 04, 2010

Lower Depths
for D.B.A.

you can blow up my ass
invitation she extend
but to do what exactly
am I being- have I been invited

unfamiliar with this grade of language
not allowed in my household
sheltered as we were
Anglican as we were
as close to the priests
and bishops as we were

know it somewhat though
from the street, from Kemp Road
on which I grew up

know it from my father's bar
in which I served from 12
until I was almost 17

not language though
that I was comfortable with
or was allowed to speak

how is it therefore
that it is so natural for Dee

why is that the best,
the most convenient way
to express that thought
to convey that idea

though it exposes her
in a somewhat delightful way
what she attempts to convey
is not conveyed

not exactly or not quite the audience
for such words

invite me down though
into the gutter, the pit, the piss, the shit

between her butt
between her thighs

and I go head first
headlong


© Obediah Michael Smith, 2010
2:48 a.m. 04.09.10

1 Comments:

Anonymous d.a. said...

oh boi. it is quite amazing your ability to feed on what i say and hours later shit this out like a chicken would a golden egg. :P

Saturday, September 04, 2010 9:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home